Why not join 10,000 schools who’ve partnered with us to improve the confidence and skills of their teaching team and provide a more inclusive experience for students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)?
Our tutored online courses provide a flexible and affordable approach to providing training when it’s needed, ensuring your team has the right skills at the right time.
To learn more about us and the courses we offer, take a look at our leaflet:
Impact on confidence in overall abilities to meet the needs of students with SEND
- Very confident
- Fairly confident
- Somewhat confident
- Not confident
Source: OLT LMS 2021
Our licensed courses are certified for 20 hours learning, and provide:
- A secure knowledge of inclusive education approaches
- An understanding of assessment checklists and techniques
- A toolkit of interventions to differentiate learning
- A support plan to apply learning immediately
In terms of focusing the mind and upgrading the skill profiles of the classroom practitioners it has been of great benefit, not least in helping the support staff in particular to feel empowered in terms of goal and target setting.
– Special School Teacher (2021)
- Online content accessible anywhere at any time
- Teams learn together to improve collaborative working & support whole-school change
- Learning can be contextualised to meet regional needs
- After completing a course, your staff can be trained to cascade it to others in your school
It was really useful to go through this course prior to the other staff at my school so that I can support them in their understanding and we can have a common language to talk about a child’s needs. I think online learning is now a great option for schools. I saw that there was a need and this was the perfect solution.
– SENCo (2021)
- Engaging interactive content makes learning more effective
- After completing a course staff can be trained to cascade it to others
- Identifying needs faster enables more efficient and targeted use of resources
- A sophisticated learning management system provides all the information you need to monitor activity and evaluate impact
Licences are available for schools and education systems, providing access to all our courses and the learning management system. Licences are competitively prices and based on the number of students enrolled. The more staff you train, the more cost-effective it is.
Contact us to find out how we can support you.
And there's more!
When your team learns with OLT they also gain access to a suite of supplementary learning resources and webinars that will ensure they have the right skills, at the right time, to deliver an inclusive education.